Manage the best pipeline safety and compliance.
Maintain PHMSA drug and alcohol compliance.
Gain peace of mind with procedures that are compliant with the DOT/PHMSA workplace drug and alcohol testing program.
Your account includes expert support from our pipeline C/TPA services. Here's what's included:
- A personal account manager knowledgeable with DOT and PHMSA procedures.
- Contract and liaison between service agents to perform screening for your Pipeline company.
- Quality Control (QC) monitoring of service agents.
- National and local collection site management.
- Unlimited record storage including drug and alcohol results and custody and control forms (CCFs).
- Employee random selections and notifications. Create a company pool or join the consortium.
DOT Quality Laboratory Network
Tap into a network of eight laboratories throughout the U.S. that meet the highest quality. Network labs are certified by HHS under the National Laboratory Certification Program (NLCP).
National Collection Site Network
Pipeline rigs are sometimes in the most remote areas. A well-organized collection site network makes it easy to locate collection services near your employees. Access over 10,000 locations throughout the U.S.
- 2,900 Patient Service Centers (PSCs) offer the most market competitive pricing with the most value.
- 1,500 Preferred Provider Network (PPN) sites expand collection service options.
- 6,000 Third-Party collection sites provide the best accessibility in the U.S.
DOT Quality MRO Services
Our certified MRO's meet the DOT qualifications under the MROCC. An experienced MRO support team provides fast turnaround while maintaining the highest quality.
Implement the best drug testing management software for pipeline.
Your account includes access to the Screensoft web application where you can manage your program all online.
- Unlimited users
- Store all your employee records in one place through the web.
- Locate a collection site and order drug and alcohol tests anywhere throughout the U.S. using eCCF integrated technology.
- Automated employee random selections and notifications.
- View real-time status updates every step of the way including the collection, lab, and MRO process.
- Generate annual DOT MIS reports or customize a report for your company.
Protect your pipeline operations.
With the support of a professional consulting team, we can update your existing policy or create a new one.
We'll draft a drug policy to protect your pipeline company's culture, existing safety, disciplinary standards, and desired objectives. This includes a comprehensive language of the following components:
- Policy Statment
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Procedures
- Prohibited Conduct
- Policy Employee Consent Forms
We'll thoroughly check your existing drug policy to ensure it meets your goals and contains the necessary components to be DOT and PHMSA compliant. This service includes:
- Section-by-section review
- Written evaluation and line-by-line recommendations
- Practical suggestions for internal re-write purposes
- DOT drug and alcohol requirements
- State-by-state requirements as needed
- A follow-up conference call
- Policy strengths and weaknesses highlighted throughout
Your pipeline drug and alcohol policy is guaranteed to be compliant with the DOT/PHMSA and State regulations for one year from delivery. During this one-year compliance guarantee period, if there are any law changes, we will update your policy at no additional charge.
Get a drug and alcohol program consultation. Contact Sales