Prevent accidents with aviation safety.
Maintain FAA drug and alcohol compliance.
Gain peace of mind with procedures that are compliant with the DOT/FAA workplace drug and alcohol testing program.
Your account includes expert support from our aviation C/TPA services.
Here's what's included:
- A personal account manager knowledgeable of DOT and FAA procedures.
- Contract and liaison between service agents to perform screening for your aviation company.
- Quality Control (QC) monitoring of service agents.
- National and local collection site network management.
- Unlimited record storage including drug and alcohol results and CCFs.
- Driver random selections and notifications. Create a private random pool or join the consortium.
DOT Quality Laboratory Network
Tap into a network of eight laboratories throughout the U.S. that meet the highest quality. HHS certified under the National Laboratory Certification Program (NLCP).
National Collection Site Network
Aviation crews are not always near your business location. A well-organized collection site network makes it easy to locate collection services. Access to over 10,000 locations throughout the United States. Locate a collection site near your employees.
- 2,900 Patient Service Centers (PSCs) offer the most market competitive pricing with the best value.
- 1,500 Preferred Provider Network (PPN) sites expand your collection service options.
- 6,000 Third-Party collection sites provide the best accessibility in the United States.
DOT Quality MRO Services
Our certified MRO's meet the DOT qualifications under the MROCC. An experienced MRO support team provides fast turnaround while maintaining the highest quality.
Implement the best drug testing management software for aviation.
Your account includes access to the Screensoft web application. Manage your drug and alcohol testing program all online.
- Unlimited users.
- Store all your employee records in one place through the web.
- Locate a collection site and order drug or alcohol tests anywhere throughout the United States.
- Electronic Custody and Control Form (eCCF) integrated technology.
- Automated employee random selections and notifications.
- View real-time status updates every step of the way including the collection, lab, and MRO process.
- Generate annual DOT MIS reports and customize a report for your aviation company.
Protect your aviation operations.
With the support of a professional consulting team, we can update your existing policy or create a new one.
We'll draft a drug policy to reflect your aviation company's culture, existing safety, disciplinary standards, and desired objectives. This includes, but not limited to, a comprehensive language of the following components:
- Policy Statement
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Procedures
- Prohibited Conduct
- Policy Employee Consent Forms
We'll check your existing drug policy to ensure it meets your goals and contains the necessary components to be DOT and FAA compliant. This service includes:
- Section-by-section review
- Written evaluation and line-by-line recommendations
- Practical suggestions for internal re-write purposes
- DOT drug and alcohol requirements
- State-by-state requirements as needed
- A follow-up conference call
- Policy strengths and weaknesses highlighted throughout
Your aviation drug and alcohol policy guarantees compliance with the DOT/FAA and state regulations one year from delivery. During this one-year compliance guarantee period, if there are any law changes, we will update any revisions.
Get a drug and alcohol program evaluation. Contact Sales