Identify and protect your business against substance abuse with workplace drug screening.
Drug screening is an important component of a drug-free workplace. The overall goals of workplace drug screening are safety and substance abuse prevention. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), employers have experienced other benefits including:
- Improvements in moral and productivity.
- Decreases in absenteeism, accidents, downtime, turnover, and theft.
- Better health status among employees and their families.
- Decreased use of medical benefits.
- Decreased cost of workers' compensation and other insurance.
Experience an unmatched service to efficiently implement and manage your workplace drug screening program. Processes and procedures meet the standards established by the DOT and SAMHSA for workplace drug and alcohol screening programs.
Your drug screen account includes expert support with our C/TPA services. C/TPA is an industry term for Consortium/Third-Party Administrator.
Here's what's included with your C/TPA services:
- A personal account manager with unlimited support.
- Contract and liaison between service agents to perform screening for your company.
- Quality control (QC) monitoring of services agents.
- National and local collection site network management.
- Unlimited record storage including drug and alcohol results and CCFs.
- Employee random selections and notifications.
Highest Quality Laboratory Network
Tap into a network of eight laboratories throughout the U.S. that meet the highest quality. Network labs are certified by the Health of Health and Human Services (HHS) under the National Laboratory Certification Program (NLCP). We offer a wide range of sample testing including urine, hair, and oral fluid.
Reliable Instant Testing Solutions
When turnaround time is absolutely critical, instant testing solutions are a viable option. The sample is collected and tested using an instant testing product, eliminating the laboratory logistics. Network labs will retest the original instant test specimen to confirm the presence of drugs. This additional layer of support and assurance can help to improve the integration, quality, and reliability of your instant testing results.
National Collection Site Network
A well-organized collection site network is key for accessibility and the best rates. With access to over 10,000 locations throughout the U.S., you can locate a collection center near your business.
- 2,900 Patient Service Centers (PSCs) offer the most market competitive pricing with the best value.
- 1,500 Preferred Provider Network (PPN) locations expand the collection service options.
- 6,000 Third-Party collection site locations provide the best accessibility in the U.S.
Highest Quality Medical Review Officer Services
The Medical Review Officer (MRO) is the independent and impartial “gatekeeper” and advocate for the accuracy and integrity of the drug screening process. The MRO reviews test results and rules out any false positives from valid prescription medications. Add quality assurance to any drug test result.
With your workplace drug screening program backed by technology, you can efficiently manage your workplace drug screening program all through the web.
- Easily access employee records and test records through the web.
- Locate, order, and schedule services at collection centers using eCCF integrated technology.
- View real-time status updates every step of the way.
- Join a consortium or customize your employee random selection pool.
- Generate DOT/MIS reports or build a custom report.
Contact us for a free quote. Contact Sales