At Screensoft, we administer DOT drug and alcohol testing programs for trucking companies. We created a presentation for training our account managers and they found it extremely helpful. So, we decided to share our training presentation with the public. The result was this awesome SlideShare. This presentation contains information from Title 49 Transportation CFR Part 40 and 49 CFR Part 382. Part 382 covers the drug and alcohol use and testing for truck drivers who hold a CDL and operate a CMV.
Here's what to expect:
- DOT drug and alcohol testing procedures
- DOT drug and alcohol tests required for CDL truck drivers
- Visual aids including the post-accident drug and alcohol testing criteria for trucking
- Random drug and alcohol testing requirements for CDL truck drivers
- Consequences for drug and alcohol use and violations under the DOT
- Requirements and procedures for the CDL drug and alcohol clearinghouse
Use this SlideShare as a supplement to the official code of federal regulations. Review the content for any information that you're not familiar with. Feel free to download the presentation and use it for training your own staff.
Now, you have an extra resource that should help clear up any confusion you have with the FMCSA drug and alcohol testing program requirements. Still, have questions? Leave a comment below and we'll be glad to clarify.