Report comment

@Steve Novin

You may operate a CMV after an evaluation from a SAP and completing a negative return-to-duty drug and/or alcohol test. This process is outlined in 49 CFR Part 40 Subpart O. If you're operating under your own authority, you will need to hire a C/TPA to administer the SAPs follow-up testing recommendations and ensure that you have successfully completed their requirements.